Wednesday 29 May 2013

Sex without strings ?



It's funny how sometimes you can meet someone and there's an instant physical attraction. I don't really think age comes into it . You either fancy someone or you don't .
I expect the whole thing is different for you. Men are different in their thinking. I always fancied you, I liked you too. Whenever I spoke to you I could see where you were coming from. You always seemed to have a real determination about you and I liked that. You also had a sadness about you  and I could identify with that. 
I have no idea what on earth possessed me to come on to you.....I guess at the time I was just starting to realise that as a single woman I could do what the fuck I liked! I never really thought you would take me up on it!  
That first time I was absolutely petrified . I bet you thought I was confident and you probably thought I was always doing that sort of thing. I wanted sex but if I'm honest I wanted someone to pay me some attention too. The excitement I felt as you came up to my door was such a buzz .....and I still get that same buzz. You only have to get within a few feet of me and I can feel myself getting aroused.I've never really felt that with anyone  before.
When I've seen you out it's just added to the thrill of it all. 
I thought the sex was pretty fantastic right from the start and I was disappointed when you called it a day after only  the second time. I think I scared you off by talking too much but it was ok....it was what it was, a fantastic fuck!  I guess I couldn't quite get you out of my mind so at the first opportunity I thought fuck it let's have another go ! I don't know how many times we've done it , lol,  you'll be pleased to know I haven't counted the exact number!! I can honestly say that no man has given me orgasms like you have.  I can also tell you I have done things with you that I've never done with anyone else before. I don't know what it is, I guess you just got it ! Maybe it's because you are forbidden fruit and maybe its because there could never be a chance  of anything else between us.You made me feel confident and I felt like I could try anything with you. Believe it or not I used to be quite prudish sometimes with my ex . I never felt I could let myself go completely. Somehow I can do that with you. I think the sex has got better and better for me.  Sometimes I can't quite get my head round why you'd want to fuck me but I'm guessing the fact that you keep coming back for more means that you enjoy it as much as I do.
I don't know what you really think of me. I don't even know if I'd want to.The one thing that would really kill me is if you thought I was just some old slapper.
I'm sure I'd be happy for you to keep fucking  me in secret forever....the best sex and no hassle.
I have never asked anything of you and you don't owe me a thing but I just hope that you can look back and remember how good it was at the time. I am going to be old and grey and you are still going to be hot and I don't want you to look at me and think ewwwww ! I have to admit my feelings are probably more than I thought they'd be when it all started.  I don't think it's possible to be so intimate with someone and remain completely detached. I don't even really know you but I am really fond of you and I like it when we get to have a chat. I've seen your life change for the better over the last year and it makes me smile to see you happy.  If you told me you'd started seeing someone you really liked or that you'd fallen in love with someone I would be genuinely thrilled for you....I really do  mean that .You are young and beautiful (and I don't mean just looks) and you deserve to get whatever it is you are striving for.  
There  is so much you don't know about me...I doubt you would have come anywhere near me if you knew half of it . You have been like a breath of fresh air for me and you have made me feel good about myself again. You gave me confidence and made me feel so sexy... I will always be grateful for that and for the fact that you didn't judge me.
I  feel sure that we will stay friends long after the sex has stopped. I do have feelings for you.....I care about you and want you to be happy. I would never intentionally do anything to upset you or piss you off. I'm sure your thoughts are far less complicated...sex is just sex .....well you are a bloke and I am female! haha women always like to romanticise.
Of course  I'd be quite happy for you to continue popping over whenever you feel like it. Well, while we're both still single and still up for it. I'm sure there'd be some who think its wrong but we're not hurting anybody, so it's really not a problem.

Sex without strings ? ....yes it can work provided you have respect for each other and respect for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment