Monday 29 April 2013

THE MEN IN MY LIFE 


My Dad...the most stable man in my life. I love my Dad. I've always been a bit of a Daddy's girl. I don't like that you are getting old. I want you to be there forever.

My friend...I want us to be friends forever but I know that one day you will get a girlfriend and everything will change.

My "other friend" ...I want to keep things as they are but one day you will get a girlfriend and everything will change.

My ex husband... I will always love you even though you went and got yourself a girlfriend and everything changed....what  a wanker! 

My son... I thought when you got yourself a girlfriend everything would change . You are still going to end up killing yourself.

My future partner.....hurry up and get yourself a girlfriend. Then everything will change!

Despite everything that's happened , I'm not anti men. Far from it. I enjoy male company and I enjoy sex too much to want to cut men out altogether. I have lots of male friends . I don't understand women who say they can live without men. 
I don't think I'm ready for a full blown relationship yet and I will find it hard to trust anyone but I always like to think if its meant to happen it will. I refuse to feel sorry for myself. I don't want to be on my own when I'm old but I'm worth more than second best.Besides, I need a man as someone has to wash my car :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment