Thursday 18 April 2013

IF I DIE ......SHORT AND SWEET and in no particular order



I'm naming names on here because I don't think it matters. I wrote this when I was still convinced that I might peg it any minute.

Mum and Dad
You really have been the best parents in the world. I'm sorry I haven't always been the best daughter. I don't need to say anymore.  x

Karen and Mandy
I love you  both and I could never imagine falling out like some sisters do. x

Andy
I love you more than you realise.you are one of the kindest, loveliest people I have ever met. I wished I could have been what you are looking for ....but that's life I guess. I hope you do find what you are looking for. x

Stuart
I will always love you and I know you will always love me. Doesn't mean I like you though! What you did to me was so wrong but I forgive you. x
Beverly ....you will get what you deserve.

Matt
I loved you even before you we're born. Yes you've caused me more pain than anyone but I know deep down you are a good person . All I can wish for is that you sort yourself out and live the life you deserve. x

The rest of my family
Everyone moans about their family . Not me...I wouldn't change any of you. x

Sue
You are the best friend anyone could wish for. You really are a very special person. I love you truly and with all my heart. x

Jo
You are my oldest friend. We don't see each other like we should but I know you are always there. I'm very proud of you too. X

Chris
I love you as if you were my son. You are so kind and thoughtful. You are amazing in every way....and Natalie, I love you too. You are beautiful inside and out. Xx

The Leggetts
I really do love you all. It's like having a second family . You all make me feel like I am a part of it. I feel like I belong always. Ps same goes for girlfriends and wives! X

Abigail
Well you certainly are a pain in the arse at times but also a breath of fresh air. I feel honoured when you call me your surrogate mum. I hope you get the happiness you deserve.

You know who you are
You are special to me, wether you like it or not! You put some joy back into my shitty little world. You made me feel alive again, made me feel like a proper woman and you made me feel oh so sexy. I hope all your hard work pays off and that you find what you are looking for. You deserve it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment